How It Works
Helping Book Kart in our powerful venture is quite simple. Within a few steps, you can either donate or trade-in different books. The process is relatively simple and only requires a few minutes to execute.
All you need to do is:
- Go to our “Schedule a Pickup” section to schedule a pickup donation or trade-in.
- We come to you on the chosen date to pick up the items and evaluate what items are worth selling.
- You either receive a tax-deductible receipt or payment for contribution.
- 90% of the proceeds go to our nonprofit partners, like Goodwill, Salvation Army, and Friends of the Libraries.
- We maintain and manage various operations with the remaining proceeds.
- You schedule a pickup donation or trade-in.
- We pickup items and evaluate what items we can sell.
- You either receive:
- a tax deductible receipt
- payment for contribution.
- 90% of proceeds will go to nonprofit partners such as goodwill, salvation army and friends of the libraries.
- We manage operations with the remaining proceeds
To donate or trade-in, you need to know what items we take for the buying and selling process. The items we accept are:
Make a donation
Donate using PayPal.