Last modified on 11 April 2020
Note – These terms are applicable to Book-Kart trade side, where you can sell us your products. If you require Terms for the Book-Kart Store (where you can buy products) please go to www.Book-Kart.com/us/store/terms-conditions
Welcome to Book-Kart.com. Please read these website Terms & Conditions carefully before using this website (the “Website” or “Book-Kart.com”) and the services and tools offered by Book Worm LLC. (“Book-Kart”). These Website Terms & Conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) govern your access to and use of the Website, Book-Kart products and services, and Book-Kart mobile applications (together, “Book-Kart Services”). Book-Kart’s Privacy Statement and its Consent to Arbitration and Governing Law are incorporated in the Terms & Conditions by reference and form part of the Terms & Conditions. Please read the Terms & Conditions carefully. By clicking as indicated below, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions, you must not access or use the Website or any Book-Kart Services.
Book-Kart Services are for the use of United States Residents who are 18 years of age or older only. When using Book-Kart Services, you agree that:
- You are the legal owner or have permission of the owner to sell the items you are attempting to sell through Book-Kart;
- You are at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States or one of its territories or possessions. If you do not meet these eligibility requirements, you must not access or use the Website;
- You will not violate any laws, third party rights or our Terms & Conditions or other policies;
- The information you provide will be truthful and accurate;
- You will not impersonate any individual or provide false registration information; You will not transfer your account or user ID to another party without Book-Kart’s consent;
- You will open and use no more than one account with Book-Kart (multiple accounts are not permitted);
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information including your password; and
- You will not copy, modify, creative derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform or display, or otherwise exploit any content from Book-Kart Services, except as explicitly permitted by these Terms & Conditions (see the section below titled “License” for more detail).
We may transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of this contract, or any of our rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract at our discretion.
You may not transfer, assign, or in any way dispose of this contract or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without our express written prior consent, which may be electronically communicated by way of email.
Book-Kart reserves the absolute right to close your account, terminate this agreement, and cease doing business with you at its sole discretion and for any reason it determines.